Babydoll Wines is a brand owned by Yealands Estate Wines.
- Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand will use any information provided by visitors to this site for the specific purpose of communicating with them.
- Any information automatically retrieved, such as site browsing patterns etc will only be used in total, without identifying individuals, for site modification and marketing purposes. No information provided by visitors will be passed on to third parties, with the exceptions of points 3-4 below.
- Where visitors enter a competition or promotion or subscribe to a marketing database via this website, it may be necessary to forward information on to a third party for organisational purposes.
- In all cases, visitors will be given the opportunity of declining to receive future communication from Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand or related suppliers.Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand may be required by law to disclose provided visitor information. We will only make this disclosure if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so.
Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Yealands Family Wines operates wineries in both Marlborough (Yealands Seaview) and the Hawke's Bay (Crossroads).
We commit to comply with, and whenever possible, exceed our legal obligations in managing our environmental impact, we also commit to continually improve our environmental performance and reduce our carbon footprint.
At Yealands we set lofty goals. By using technology, creativity, innovation and participation in certified programmes our endeavour is to be the most sustainable winery in the world. Sustainability is at the fore of our thinking, in every aspect of our business.
We are committed to monitor, review and improve our performance in 7 major areas where our activities impact the environment.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Waste, Recycling and Waste Water
- Water Usage
- Soil and Storage
- Air, Odours, Noise and Dust
- Legal Compliance
We acknowledge that our business impacts on the environment, the community and the local economy, our pledge is to work with the community and the environment in producing world class wines sustainably.
Food Safety and Quality Policy
The company’s quality and food safety policy is to provide competitive products and services of the highest standards of performance and reliability. By achieving this goal the company will consistently satisfy the mutually agreed needs and expectations of its customers, achieve business success and ensure that our products are always safe to consume and conform to statutory and regulatory requirements This is achieved through adoption of a food safety quality management system containing food safety policies and procedures that meet legal requirements and industry best practices so reflecting the competence of the company to customers and independent authorities.
The Company recognises that a successful food safety culture can be achieved only by following safe working practices and procedures developed through effective hazard analysis, training and experience. In order to achieve these aims, a robust Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points System (HACCP) has been introduced following a full hazard analysis of all food related operations. All instructions and control mechanisms within HACCP are designed to control any risk to food safety.
To ensure success of this policy Senior Management are directly responsible for food safety and quality by ensuring adequate; organisation and support, equipment and facilities, training and education of all employees, reviewing and auditing performance, and driving continuous improvement. Detailed organisational arrangements and food safety responsibilities for all levels of management are contained in the quality manual.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff being individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continual improvement culture and working environment for all. All employees are provided with the food safety training necessary to enable them to perform their tasks and are responsible for ensuring that they do so in a hygienic manner so that the safety of the food they handle is not put at risk. All employees are required to co-operate with any authorised person to ensure that statutory and regulatory obligations are properly complied with.
This policy is thoroughly communicated throughout the organisation in a language appropriate to all staff and a copy is provided and explained to each employee by their Direct Manager. The company food safety policy will be subject to continuous review and revision particularly when changes to legislation or technical knowledge occur.
As Chairman, I have overall responsibility for ensuring that company food safety standards, policies and procedures are maintained and implemented, and that food safety performance is regularly reviewed.
The Company Food Safety and Quality Objectives are:
- To maintain an effective Food Safety Quality Management System complying with BRC and WSMP.
- To ensure that all food is produced, stored, handled and transported in accordance with relevant legislative requirements.
- To ensure that all premises used for the preparation of wine are registered with the appropriate Local Authority
- To ensure that all risks associated with wine provision are reduced to a tolerable level
- To ensure that all wine handlers have received basic wine hygiene training
- To ensure at all times that there is an authorised release of products only when they have been confirmed as complying with agreed specifications.
- To ensure at all times that product released into the market place complies with relevant customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction.
- To pro-actively promote and encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the company